buy Neurontin for pets
http://ojaicafeemporium.com/blog/portfolio-item/southwest-b-b-q/ Episode http://beckenhamtheatre.co.uk/event/open-auditions-the-memory-of-water/all/?tribe_event_display=past 018 – Demystifying Copyrights and Trademarks with Lisa Fraley, J.D.
Lisa Fraley, JD, is an Attorney and Legal Coach® who helps entrepreneurs stop being legally naked so they can protect themselves, their businesses, and their brands. As a Holistic Lawyer® and #1 Best-Selling Author of the book “Easy Legal Steps…That are Also Good for Your Soul”, she combines her 20 years of legal knowledge with her unique spiritual and coaching approach by aligning 7 key legal steps with the 7 chakras to help entrepreneurs get legally covered – with a lot of Legal Love™.
- Copyright – protects original, creative works (i.e. books, audio, music, photo) for 70 years
- Trademark – right to use short groups of works or logos; protects branding for 10 years
- Revisions to your work that has a copyright requires new copyrights
- TM marks means intention to trademark; (R) means registered trademark
- Apply for your copyright when you have a completed and final work
- Considerations for filing: Are you passionate about it? Does it have potential? Is your work connected to commerce and/or profit?
Website – lisafraley.com